Build things with us that no one has built yet. Help people find food and make meals that they once thought were daunting. Tackle problems where you have to evolve diverse, amorphous data sets into structured and tagged information that makes new things possible. Help illuminate food availability problems and how we can help reduce them. Help us expand into Canada with new retailer partners. Show your mom.
- Build powerful integrations between retailers, publishers, and manufacturers of food and food content.
- Maintain and improve things regularly.
- Help us make sure we maintain the highest levels of customer service by fixing stuff when it breaks, and building reliable systems that notify us when they aren't
- Brainstorming, designing, architecting, and prototyping new ideas that simplify grocery shopping
- At least 4 years of experience as a software engineer where you've used different tools and languages, made a lot of mistakes, and learned from them
- RESTful Service / API development experience, preferably using Node.js
- Experience programmatically integrating systems and data with incomplete or poorly documented APIs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas and collaborate with a team
- Cares about simplifying grocery shopping and solving food problems