The Senior Customer Success Manager at Basketful Co will play a key role in the company by thoughtfully managing and expanding current client accounts, bringing in new business by flexing your Basketful subject matter expertise to potential new clients and growing new relationships. This role will be part of the Customer Success team responsible for growing the Basketful business, and will report into the Vice President of Customer Success.
- Account Management:
- Account Management & Business Expansion: keep existing customers happy and build new business ideas & proposals that augment their existing capabilities.
- Manage the customer setup and billing processes, including MSA reviews, developing Proposals (based on pricing model), writing Service Orders, and invoicing.
- Develop, update and/or communicate monthly reports to customers and develop a narrative about the numbers including suggestions for optimization.
- Partner closely with the VP of Customer Success to develop enhanced account management and sales documentation, and customer success strategies.
- Become an expert in the Basketful admin tool, and utilize it to create Shoppable Landing Pages for your customer’s media destination. This is a thoughtful process that requires examination of the customer’s request, and providing recommended solutions back to the customer that are consumer first.
- Meet annual sales objectives by renewing existing annual customer contracts, expanding client contracts, and signing new customer contracts.
- Become a subject matter expert in the Basketful platform, products, and services to ensure current and potential customers fully understand Basketful’s functionality and differentiators in the market.
- Tailor sales decks and pitches for new leads. Start with boilerplate templates and customize for specific brands, promotions, recipes, relevant to that lead.
- Lead (with other team members as needed) initial meetings with new prospective clients to demo the technology and discuss opportunities to work together.
- Generally make Basketful a better company by helping us do different, more, less, or better as a team and as a company.
- Discuss new ideas, product & services, market trends, etc. in a positive team environment. We want to hear your ideas!!
- Minimum of 5 years of consumer packaged goods experience
- Minimum of 5 years of digital agency account experience
- Minimum of 3 years of SaaS Customer Success type experience
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- 401k matching
- Health Care Reimbursement (QSEHRA)
- Generous Parental Leave