Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Basketful is looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join our smallish team.
- Building front end components to drive new grocery shopping experiences.
- Implement, test, maintain and deploy scalable micro services & APIs that power our web and mobile applications
- Identify and resolve performance bottlenecks through code or configuration.
- Brainstorming, designing, architecting, and prototyping new ideas that simplify grocery shopping.
- At least 3 years of experience as a software engineer where you've used different tools and languages, made a lot of mistakes, and learned from them.
- RESTful Service / API development experience, preferably using Node.js
- Ability to write high quality, maintainable and modular code
- Demonstrated experience designing & writing APIs, debugging across network boundaries, refactoring and optimizing code.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas and collaborate with a team.
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k matching
- Generous Parental Leave (12 weeks for primary caregiver, 4 weeks for secondary)
$85k-$125k Per year
July 9, 2021